Protect your furry family member’s health and get 5% off pet insurance from Pets Best, a special offer for our customers.Plans from $19/month! (not available in all cases).
Like you and your pet, us and Pets Best make a great pair
So it only made sense that we teamed up with Pets Best, the trusted name in pet insurance, to cover our favorite furry family members.
Together, we’ll help you protect the dogs and cats that mean the world to you.
Plans from less than $1/Day
Our Pets Best plans cover accidents and illnesses. But you can add BestWellness™ optional coverage for routine care coverage with no deductible for an additional premium.
Pets Best doesn’t require medical records to enroll, so getting a quote and getting covered is easy! And soon, you’ll be enjoying all kinds of great benefits, like:
- 5% discount on Pet Insurance for our customers
- Choose any licensed veterinarian or specialist
- File claims and manage your account online
- Most claims processed within 5 days
- Free direct deposit reimbursements
- Reimbursements based on your actual vet bill, not a benefit schedule1
And Pets Best insurance plans cover:
- Cancer treatments2
- Emergency visits and specialist care
- Hospitalization and outpatient care
- Surgeries and prescription medications
- Lab tests, MRI, CAT Scans, and X-rays
2Not covered under Accident Only plan.
NOTE: Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company. Independence American Insurance Company is a member of The IHC Group, an organization of insurance carriers and marketing and administrative affiliates that has been providing life, health, disability, medical stop-loss and specialty insurance solutions to groups and individuals for over 30 years. For information on The IHC Group, visit: www.ihcgroup.com. Additional insurance services administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC are underwritten by Prime Insurance Company. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.