Getting Started With Life Insurance
Life insurance is a great way to prepare for life’s unexpected moments. Like most of us, you probably worry about the future; can we pay off the house, will my kids get a good education, will they grow up healthy and happy?
Why Life Insurance ? The Rachael Taylor Story
Video featuring Rachael Taylor, a young mother, whose husband made sure she didn’t have to imagine her life without the financial security life insurance proceeds can bring.With Life insurance, you can know that no matter what tomorrow may bring, your family’s financial future is ensured.
How do you get started though?
Understanding Life Insurance
Interested in protecting you loved ones, but not sure where to begin? We’ve put our 100 years of experience and know-how at your disposal. With Yogi Insurance we’ll help you understand:
When is the best time to apply for Life insurance?
How much coverage do I need?
What types of coverage are available?
How do I talk to my family and my agent about Life insurance?
Explore our Life insurance resource center to learn how to get started, and help you better understand your own Life insurance needs.
Video: Learn the Basics
Video: Life Insurance Basics
Finding the Life Insurance for You
Life is all about options and choices, and so is Life insurance. With a variety of coverage options and products, you can find the right coverage for your family and your needs.
Understand the difference between Term and Permanent coverage.
See which Term coverage options there are, for the greatest amount of coverage at the lowest initial cost.
See which types of Whole life insurance options there are, for permanent coverage and cash value benefits.
See which types of Universal life insurance options there are, to meet your current and future financial needs.
Getting the Help You Want
Yogi Insurance understands that Life insurance is a personal decision, and not one to make lightly. That’s why we have knowledgeable agents right in your community, ready to help you with the information, experience, and personalized service you need to guide you through the Life insurance process.
Find a Yogi Insurance agent in your area, and start the conversation when you’re ready.
Whether you are looking to purchase a policy or just get a Life insurance quote, you can still work with a local Yogi Insurance agent to help you select the right coverage for your needs and budget.
Which Life Insurance Is Right For Me?
Term life insurance:
Permanent Life insurance:
- Provides benefits while you’re alive.
- Can remain in force as long as you live.
- Is typically more expensive than Term Life insurance because premiums generally do not increase during the life of the policy and may build cash value.
- This means the cash value accumulation can help pay your premiums in the future, you can borrow the cash value, or if the policy is cancelled, any cash value is sent to the policy owner.
- Whole life insurance – one of the most common types of Permanent life insurance. Premiums on Whole life are guaranteed never to increase as long as the policy remains in force, offers guaranteed cash value accumulation, and the policy owner may borrow against the cash value of the policy.
- Universal life insurance – allows you to tailor your insurance to meet your changing needs with flexible premiums and benefits while possibly building cash value. The policy owner may also borrow against the cash value of the policy.
Learn more about:
It’s often difficult to determine which Life insurance policy is the better option because the type of coverage that is right for you depends on your individual circumstances and financial goals. For many individuals, a combination of Term and Permanent Life insurance is the best solution.
Choose a agent to help you find the right coverage for your individual circumstance.